Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

View user profile http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Re: STAG Logo

Post by SVS Headliners on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Thanks Ryan!

Hello everyone! may we solicit your comments or suggestions about the logo designed by our very own webdeveloper. For the information of everybody, STAG means, Svs Theatre Arts Guild. It´s a group of young talented SVS pupils and students, first organized in 2005. Though we never formalized to give a name for the group during its early years, we maintain the group with its concrete objectives:

To promote close co-operation between members in all areas of Theatre (drama, musical, dance, stage acting and others)

To organise school Conferences, workshops and seminars for the development of the theatre guild.

To promote and develop the involvement and interest of SVS pupils/students and interested alumni in all aspects of theatre.

To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas locally and internationally.

To be able to maintain its main objective in helping fund raising projects for the development of Saint Vincent´s School.

The first successful production produced by these SVS young performers/artists was the staging of the famous movies, LION KING, PRINCE OF EGYPT and GREASE. In 2008 another school fund raising was projected and that was the staging of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF.

We are calling the different cast performers, crew team, production assistants and organizers who contributed on the making of this theatre guild come true to please be a part of the team.

To all interested alumni and friends, YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tribo on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:26 am

The diffrent designs are really impressive but I like best the first design with out the SVS logo. Simple and the concept is clearly understood. Just my own thought.
tribo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by care on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:40 am

i like the first one.. y not try putting the svs logo at the center of the shield..nnm..
i'm also volunteering to be part of the team..hehe.. i missed the theatre fun..hehehe..
care

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Vincent's School on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 pm

care wrote:i like the first one.. y not try putting the svs logo at the center of the shield..nnm..
i'm also volunteering to be part of the team..hehe.. i missed the theatre fun..hehehe..

Let Me try that Smile Nice Idea
Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

Back to top Go down

;A

Post by yang-ew on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:10 pm

care wrote:

Hahaha... there you are jhing. WOW! first one to volunteer ah? Nice to read your good comment. Carol "jhing" Castaneda played "Jethro", a male role in the staging of Prince of Egypt. She took the challenge of accepting the role with great enthusiasm. She really did an awesome performance.

Jhing, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Please stick around and contact the others to drop by. Take care! muaaaahhh...
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

View user profile http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Post by PECHEN on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm

TAWWWWW... nataraki nan design c logo tako sir Web. Thank you so much! Syemps... automatic achi ay member kamit sina aya sir?
PECHEN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhetalog on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:42 pm

very nice nan designs mng. i also liked the first one, adding the SVS logo on it would be a good one...more like the other ones but making the SVS logo with the same size as the shield..Smile...thank you...
bhetalog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anitoe27 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm

I like it too. Very nice logo and very professional design mr. webdeveloper. Carry on STAG!
anitoe27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:00 pm

My thoughts....
the first logo I think is nice but I don't know about that scroll below the shield hmmm... my nakasulat b dun?
the second one is also good however the "saint vincent school" words are repeated pati rin ung 3rd logo and I don't know about that "theater arts guild" word, medyo curved xa maxado kaya di mabasa and di nakacenter....

BUT in general they are all good....however I'd go for the first logo but I think that the "saint vincent's school" words in the scroll should be more visible to the eyes... I mean, enlarge the letters and extend the scroll ... hmmmm ... and if you can put up wings as part of the logo to mean guidance to achievement of dreams and also to make it look more cool... yan lng po ...
Harold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 pm

thanks sa comment harold...
dione selly chaokas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Vincent's School on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for the suggestion , the design just came out of the blue I worked on with the SVS logo as the only weapon Smile I'll try to Incorporate each suggestions to the logo I'll do them layer by layers. To Harold nice observation I'll work on it.

Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 pm

welcome D . . .
Harold

View user profile

Back to top Go down