BONLAG VICARIATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BONLAG VICARIATE

Post by yang-ew on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Get to know the religious updates in the Apostolic Vicariate of Bontoc-Lagawe. Visit www.bonlag.com
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

View user profile http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Re: BONLAG VICARIATE

Post by luz on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello again! I just want to share that this coming Sept. 23, 2009, Rev. Allen Cobsilen Basilio will be ordained at the Sta. Rita de
Cascia Cathedral. His Excellency, the Most Rev. Rodolfo F. Beltran, D.D., Apostolic Vicar of Bontoc-Lagawe will offiiate the ordination. Let's all join in prayer for this wonderful and joyful day that God gave us a one more priest to serve us in the vicariate.
Rev. Allen traces his roots from Bay-yo and Bugias, Benguet.
luz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PECHEN on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Helo maám Lucia!!! it was again a successful and big celebration hosted by Sta. Rita Cathedral parishoners. It was declared a holiday for Saint Vincent´s School tay mausar nan rooms for preparation. The SVS Elementary school was utelized for accomodation for those visitors and guest scoming from far places. Let us welcome our newly ordained priest; Fr. Allen Cobsilen Basilio!!! I congratulate our new parish priest, Fr. John Habawel who did a very good coordination and planning and to the Vicariate of Bontoc-Lagawe. Laylaychen mi si Fr. John not only as a parish priest but also a very nice school administrator. His warm approach to everyone inspire us baken anggay ka school or ka church but in the community gives a very good impression to everybody in town.

Fr. John is knowledgable about the SVS website ngem gapu tay super busy sya isnan ordination sat sumaruno kayet ay SVS day next week isunga maid waya na ay tumukdo piman. Asup ya intultuloy kayet nan khawis ay leadership Fr. John isnan Sta. Rita Parish ya isnan skwelaan tako ay SVS!!!
PECHEN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luz on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Good Morning,Pechen. Glad to hear that, I heard that this october will be the celebration of SVS Day and the centennial celebration of CICM and also the ordination of Fr. Allen. Please update us on this occasions. I can foresee that this will be a great day for the Vicariate and the our alma mater.We'll be looking forward to that.
luz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luz on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:55 am

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" THIS WAS WHAT MAYBE GOD, THE FATHER TOLD TO THE LATE FR. VICENTE BONGABONG.
HE PASSED AWAY LAST THURSDAY NIGHT IN LA UNION ON THE WAY TO MANILA.
HIS BODY WILL BE IN BONTOC THIS FRIDAY.
LET'S THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR GAVING US FR. BONG. THANK YOU FR. BONG FOR BEING A GOOD SHEPHERD TO US.
WE SURELY WILL MISS YOUR JOVIAL LIFE AND INFECTIOUS LAUGHTER.

MY PRAYERS TO THE "FAMILY"(BONLAG VICARIATE) FR. BONG LEFT BEHIND.
luz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdanz on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Fr. Bong was not just a meek and humble servant but a sincere follower of God. He is best remembered by his brother priests and students in the seminary as a the admirable spiritual adviser.

We can be sure that he is now in the paradise that God has promised to everyone.

Fr. Bong has left us many memories to keep. When ever he crossed my mind, I smile inwardly because of his great humor. Kalal-ayad ka Fr. Bong.
kimdanz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum